Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pentland Snow

Disaster. Easter has now come and gone, and as you can see from my utter lack of posts, my resolution to walk lots has got off to a flying start ...

So what's gone wrong? Well the weather in January and February was not the best, and, having literally been blown off my feet before, going out in a gale force wind and trying to climb something high is not exactly top of my list (that would be staying in and keeping warm in front of the fire!). And then came the Six Nations, although why I continue to believe that Scotland can actually beat anyone remains a mystery - I would have been better going out. Work, as so often happens, also seemed to get in the way.

But ... after some heavy snow in February we did manage to get out - and a picture of the Kips to prove it.


Another post to follow on a more satisfying Easter weekend, as the push for fitness begins (and finds me slightly lacking ...)

All Photographs © BrokenMountain 2009

No comments: